Pro-Tek™ Ordering, Delivery & Returns
- All orders placed before midday will be processed on the same working day and scheduled for delivery. Any order placed after midday will be processed on the next working day which will add one working day to your expected delivery date.
- When placing an order on our site you will receive a confirmation of order once payment has been made.
- If you have any issues placing an order on the site, please call 020 3917 5550 and we will be happy to help you through the process.
- When placing an order for samples, please allow 2-3 working days for the samples to be delivered. If you do not receive these, please contact our team who will send more out to you. Please note that if you are not at the delivery address on the day of delivery, the parcel may be larger than your letterbox and Royal Mail may leave a card for you to arrange re-delivery or collection of the samples from your closest post office.
- Due to credit card fraud, we can only accept card payments on cards that are registered to the delivery address given. We will not deliver goods to another address.
- Any items that are ordered and have a delivery date within 3 weeks from the time of order will need to be paid in full.
- Please advise us at the time of purchase if the delivery address has restricted access or other parking issues that will need to be considered either by calling 020 3917 5550 or by using the comments box at checkout. This includes red routes, yellow lines, narrow roads, road closures and gated developments. If the courier arrives and they are not able to deliver due to these, or any problems that we were not made aware of, a re-delivery can be booked. However there may be an additional cost and this could be the full delivery charge.
- We will contact you when your order has been placed to advise you of the delivery date, normally two working days from the date the order was placed.
- Delivery may be postponed if any outstanding balances are not paid in full prior to dispatch.
- Once the goods have left our warehouse, a delivery cannot be cancelled or postponed without incurring a re-delivery charge.
- Deliveries are made between 8am and 5pm and we are unable to give a specific time.
- We make every effort to adhere to an agreed delivery date but can accept no liability for circumstances beyond our control such as extreme weather, road closures or other events.
- All goods need to be checked and signed for. If, for any reason, you are unable to accept delivery on the specified date, any re-deliveries will be subject to an additional charge.
- The delivery may be made by a courier company. If you have ordered accessories as well as flooring, these may be delivered on a separate vehicle, on the same day. This is to prevent damage or breakages to the more fragile items.
- Unfortunately, the driver is unable to carry goods into the customer's premises and can only deliver to the pavement. The driver will unload the goods from the vehicle, but it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure sufficient help is available when the delivery arrives.
- ALL DELIVERIES NEED TO BE CHECKED FOR DAMAGES PRIOR TO THE DRIVER LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY, PHOTGRAPHIC EVIDENCE MAY BE REQUIRED SO WE CAN CLAIM AGAINS THE COURIER COMPANY. ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES CAN ONLY BE MADE IF THE DRIVERS DELIVERY NOTE IS SIGNED AS DAMAGED. You should be able to see any damages by inspection of the outer packaging.
- FREE delivery on all samples ordered.
- FREE delivery on all orders over £500.00 excluding VAT.
- Orders under £500.00 pre VAT will incur a delivery charge depending on the postcode for the delivery address.
E EC N NW SE SW W WC
AL B BA BB BD BH BL BN BR BS CB CF CH CM CO CT CV CW DA DE DH DL DN DT DY EN FY GL GU HA HD HG HP HR HU HX IG IP KT L LE LN LS LU M ME MK NG NN NP NR OL OX PE PO1-29 PR RG RH RM S SG SK SL SN SO SP SR SS ST TA TF TN TS TW UB WA WD WF WN WR WS WV YO
|CA EX LA LL NE PL SY TQ
DG EH FK G KY LD ML PA1-19 SA TD TR
|AB DD KA1-26,29+ IV1-40,52-54,57+ KW1-14 PH1-7,14
HS IV41-51,55,56 KA27-28 KW15-17 PA20+ PH8-13,15+ ZE
ISLE OF WIGHT PO30-41
ISLE OF MAN
BELFAST BT1-21, 23, 27-29 & 36-39
REST OF NORTHERN IRELAND BT22, 24-26, 30-35 & 40+ (Excluding offshore islands)
REST OF SOUTHERN IRELAND (Excluding offshore islands)
Jersey & Guernsey
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Lead-times||3 Day Delivery||3 Day Delivery||3 Day Delivery|
- These delivery charges are based on a 3 day delivery lead-time.
- Delivery for accessories ordered separately to flooring are charged at a flat rate of £15 +VAT to the British Mainland. Orders for these products over £60 excluding VAT will be delivered for free.
Please note that for some postcodes (Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Island, The Isle of Man and the South West) an additional delivery fee may apply irrespective of the order value. Please call for a delivery price if you live in these areas. EORI numbers are required for pallet deliveries.
Cancellations and Exchanges
An order placed online can be cancelled or exchanged with no reason given by email or written notification up to 14 days after delivery. The goods must then be returned within 14 days of notification being received. Any cancellations or exchanges returned after dispatch are subject to carriage being paid by the purchaser back to the original point of departure. The cost of carriage of a cancelled order is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you may be entitled to a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where goods are faulty or not as described.
If an original order qualifies for free delivery but part of the order is subsequently returned with the customer retaining an amount that would not have qualified for free delivery the original delivery charge will be deducted from the refund.