Editions Classic Hyde Beige
Pack size: 2.635/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built in IXPE underlay
- Authentic, natural texture
Uniclic Click Lock System
Yes – Both Wet and Dry Systems
Scratch Guard PU Coating
1.0mm LXPE Foam Underlay
Engineered vinyl planks offer the classic appearance of real wood, with the added benefit of being more durable and easier to maintain. These planks are designed to resist scratches, dents, and other types of damage, making them a great choice for high-traffic areas or homes with pets. Engineered vinyl planks are also easy to clean and maintain, making them a low-maintenance flooring option.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Core Structure – SPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
5. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
6. Glueless Locking System – UNICLIC® locking system for quick and easy install
Questions & Answers
Is Editions Classic Hyde Beige suitable for wet underfloor heating ?
Q Is Editions Classic Hyde Beige suitable for wet underfloor heating ?A Yes, all Pro-Tek flooring is suitable for use with wet underfloor heating systems and the Editions Classic collections can also be used with electric underfloor heating. Please refer to our guide for further information.