Editions Herringbone Woburn Sand
Pack size: 1.800/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built in IXPE underlay
- Authentic, natural texture
Woburn Sand has tones of light brown and white, creating a spacious feel to any room.
With a simple Uniclic locking system and two types of herringbone boards the flooring is easy and quick to install, with a built in underlay.
100% waterproof, robust and hardwearing, this herringbone flooring comes with a lifetime residential and a 20 year commercial guarantee, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of settings.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Core Structure – SPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
5. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
6. Glueless Locking System – UNICLIC® locking system for quick and easy install
Questions & Answers
Is this a waterproof floor?
Q Is this a waterproof floor?A Yes, all Pro-Tek flooring has a revolutionary waterproof core technology.A sure is
Hi there, When will the Editions Herringbone Woburn Sand Likely be in stock again?
Q Hi there, When will the Editions Herringbone Woburn Sand Likely be in stock again?A Please call us on 020 3917 5550 as we may be able to locate stock for you through a retail partner depending on the quantity needed, or at least give you an accurate update on the stock position.
Hi considering this product coupled with Warmup electric UFH. Would you be able confirm if the Warmup Dual Overlay would be required with this product?
Q Hi considering this product coupled with Warmup electric UFH. Would you be able confirm if the Wa...... Read moreAThank you for your question. Editions Herringbone flooring should always be used on a subfloor for dimensional stability, which is what we understand the Overlap product to be, to protect the heating elements. Please refer to the installation instructions which state that the flooring must always be laid on a flat surface, and the undefloor heating guide.Pro-Tek has been tested for use with electric underfloor heating systems, but we would always recomend that you check any specific information such as this with the heating manufacturers or specialist installers to be completely sure before you install any flooring.If you require any further information please call or email us.