Editions Herringbone Chatsworth Grey
Pack size: 1.800/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built in IXPE underlay
- Authentic, natural texture
Mid to light tones of dark and mid greys with an authentic grain pattern to create the appearance of a natural wood floor with the added benefits, and lower cost, of click vinyl.
With a simple Uniclic locking system and two types of herringbone boards the flooring is easy and quick to install, with a built in underlay.
100% waterproof, robust and hardwearing, this herringbone flooring comes with a lifetime residential and a 20 year commercial guarantee, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of settings.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Core Structure – SPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
5. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
6. Glueless Locking System – UNICLIC® locking system for quick and easy install
Questions & Answers
What size expansion gap is required? And can it just be sealed (I.e does not require edging to go against skirting board)?
Q What size expansion gap is required? And can it just be sealed (I.e does not require edging to go...... Read moreA
We recommend a minimum of 6mm between the floor and the edge of the room, or an obstacle such as a fireplace, to allow for potential expansion. If you wanted to avoid using scotia, we would suggest you remove the skirting board prior to installation and then replace it, covering the expansion gap, rather than using a filler.
You may find our installation instructions helpful, but please let us know if you have any further questions.