Editions Herringbone Harewood Oak
Pack size: 1.800/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built in IXPE underlay
- Authentic, natural texture
Uniclic Click Lock System
Yes – Both Wet and Dry Systems
Scratch Guard PU Coating
1.0mm LXPE Foam Underlay
Harewood Oak is a lovely natural oak colour, a classic choice suitable for both modern and traditional settings.
With a simple Uniclic locking system and two types of herringbone boards the flooring is easy and quick to install, with a built in underlay.
100% waterproof, robust and hardwearing, this herringbone flooring comes with a lifetime residential and a 20 year commercial guarantee, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of settings.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Core Structure – SPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
5. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
6. Glueless Locking System – UNICLIC® locking system for quick and easy install
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.