Editions Herringbone Syon White
Pack size: 1.800/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built in IXPE underlay
- Authentic, natural texture
Uniclic Click Lock System
Yes – Both Wet and Dry Systems
Scratch Guard PU Coating
1.0mm LXPE Foam Underlay
Syon White is the lightest of the collections colours, adding a brightness and feeling of space to any room.
With a simple Uniclic locking system and two types of herringbone boards the flooring is easy and quick to install, with a built in underlay.
100% waterproof, robust and hardwearing, this herringbone flooring comes with a lifetime residential and a 20 year commercial guarantee, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of settings.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Core Structure – SPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
5. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
6. Glueless Locking System – UNICLIC® locking system for quick and easy install
Questions & Answers
I need an ‘R’ rating for the Herringbone as I need to know before buying.
The ‘R’ rating depicts how slip resist the product is.
It is nowhere on the website
Q I need an ‘R’ rating for the Herringbone as I need to know before buying. The ‘R’ rating depicts...... Read moreA
Many thanks for your question. All Pro-TekTM Editions flooring has a slip resistance rating of R13. The resistance data on the Technical Data Sheets has been included as the commercial measurement, but we can confirm that it is R13. Please let us know if you need any further information.