Excel Classic Chiswick Grey
Pack size: 1.757/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built-in sound reducing underlay
- Hard-wearing and easy to maintain
An engineered wpc vinyl flooring, innovative multiple-layer design protects against fading and scratching whilst providing a quality long-lasting plank. The natural textured finish provides 100% water protection, the durability and structure make this flooring transitional between commercial and residential without having to compromise on style and aesthetics.
Chiswick Grey has a quaint and delicate feel to it, this aspect enables more versatility in the interior, meaning it pairs well with bold and more subtle tones.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Glueless Locking System – UNIFIT® locking system for quick and easy install
5. Luxury Vinyl Top Layer – Durable virgin vinyl for dimensional stability with build-in resistance to chipping and dents
6. Core Structure – WPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
7. Stabilising Layer – Additional durable virgin vinyl layer for superior dimensional stability
8. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.