Excel Classic Piccadilly Tan
Pack size: 1.757/m2
Pallet price: 2/m2
- 100% waterproof
- Built-in sound reducing underlay
- Hard-wearing and easy to maintain
An engineered wpc vinyl flooring, innovative multiple-layer design protects against fading and scratching whilst providing a quality long-lasting plank. The natural textured finish provides 100% water protection, the durability and structure make this flooring transitional between commercial and residential without having to compromise on style and aesthetics.
Piccadilly Tan has cooler tones that complement so many interiors, adding a bright and airy feel throughout the seasons.
1. UV Layer – Hygienic Pro-Tek™ anti-scratch, wear resistance layer
2. Wear Layer – Commercial grade for protection from staining and excessive wear
3. Decor Layer – Exclusive and authentic decor designs, fade resistant
4. Glueless Locking System – UNIFIT® locking system for quick and easy install
5. Luxury Vinyl Top Layer – Durable virgin vinyl for dimensional stability with build-in resistance to chipping and dents
6. Core Structure – WPC 100% waterproof rigid core technology providing additional stability for installations over imperfect floors
7. Stabilising Layer – Additional durable virgin vinyl layer for superior dimensional stability
8. IXPE Foam Underlay – Premium underlay providing excellent sound insulation and easy installation
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.